EDGE Pre-Professional Factsheets
The EDGE Pre-Health Factsheets allow students to see, at a glance, the basic requirements and expectations of viable applications to different professional programs.
EDGE Pre-Professional Learning Outcomes
The Creighton EDGE Pre-Professional Development resources and services are mapped to defined learning outcomes.
1. Explore the profession and discern its fit to the student’s interests and skills.
- Students will feel more confident in knowing how to explore the profession of their choice.
- Students will feel more confident in their understanding of how to function in a professional environment.
- Students will shadow a professional in their field of interest, gaining a stronger understanding of the profession.
2. Develop an understanding of the admission requirements, application materials, and application timeline for professional programs.
- Students will have a stronger understanding of the academic and co-curricular requirements for admission to their professional program.
- Students will develop relevant application materials.
- Students will feel more confident they have an appropriate timeline and plan for the successful completion of an application.