Academic Success Learning Outcomes
Academic Strategy Courses
- Students will experience an increase in academic hope and motivation
- EDGE 130 students will be able to identify their motivation for pursuing a college degree at Creighton.
- EDGE 130 students will participate in 6 group counseling sessions.
Students will identify academic strategies best suited to their individual needs
- Students will be exposed to and have opportunities to practice a variety of academic strategies.
Students will develop the skills necessary for effective communication with faculty.
- Students will understand the value of developing relationships with faculty
- Tutors will develop the skills and competencies necessary to be an effective tutor
- Tutors will participate in training.
- Tutors will demonstrate expertise in their content area.