Map of Creighton University detailing parking and the location of the event.
Important Documents For Navigators:
- Project Homeless Connect Omaha event intake form.
- Housing Screening form.
- 2014 list of the agencies attending Project Homeless Connect Omaha. Check back here closer to the 2015 event for an updated list!
- 2014 Map of the Social Service tables.
- Ways to stay involved with the Homeless Population after the event.
- 2014 Medical Map of Project Homeless Connect Omaha. Check back here closer to the event to see the 2014 map!
- Medical Intake Form which guests will receive when they first arrive at the event and are paired with a Navigator.
Resources on homelessness:
- Metro Area Continuum of Care for the Homeless
- Dennis Culhane (UPenn) publications and research on homelessness
- National Alliance to End Homelessness
- National Coalition for the Homeless
- All Chicago Alliance
PHCO 2015 Leadership Committee
CEO: Ed Shada, Community Volunteer
Creighton Center for Service and Justice Director: Ken Reed-Bouley, MDiv, MBA
Event Chair: Kate Schwaller, University Relations
Medical Services Co- Chair: Kate Martens-Stricklett, Office of Interprofessional Scholarship, Service and Education
Medical Services Co- Chair and IPE 413 Instructor: Dr. Lori Rusch, College of Nursing
Medical Services Community Chair: Sue Moore, Charles Drew Medical Services
Social Services Chair: Ed Shada
Social Services Vice-Chair: Ronna Sears-Fritz
Navigator / Volunteer Chair: Randi Bibins-Clark, Office of the Provost, Creighton EDGE Program
Emma Munger, Creighton Student Volunteer
Matt Wenz, Creighton Creighton Center for Service and Justice Student Volunteer
Michelle Ferestad, Facilities
Bob Denney, Kiewitt Fitness Center
Rob Johnson, Kiewitt Fitness Center
Rod Bauer, Sienna / Francis House
Stephanie Lincoln, The Stephens Center
JD Rummel, DoIT
Justin Carter, Public Safety
Peter Maas, Facilities
Ann Marie Hargens, Community Volunteer
Patrick O’Malley, Marketing & Communications