The CCSJ seeks to engage students in the community with persons who suffer and experience injustice in order to awaken the desire and develop the capacity to act with and on behalf of the poor and marginalized.
- Weekly service opportunities led by CCSJ student coordinators
- Connecting students to Local Volunteer Opportunities
- Supporting Residence Life Service, Faith and Justice Representatives and their Community Partners
- Collaborate to support the Cortina Community- a Service, Faith and Justice Living-Learning Residential Community started in 2003
- Check out our weekly update for current events