The SCSJ hopes to inspire students to analyze, engage, and challenge the structural systems that often perpetuate injustice in our local, national, and international communities. Through the directive student team called “Ignatian Advocacy Team,” we find and facilitate tangible ways in which students can make their voices heard and enact change in the communities in which they live.
General resource from the Jesuit Conference of Canada and the United States:
Advocacy Team for the 2020-2021 academic year:
If you would like to get involved with the SCSJ Advocacy Team, contact Kelly Tadeo Orbik.
If you would like to learn about the following issues please contact Kelly Tadeo Orbik.
Below you can find ways to Take Action with each of our advocacy priorities.
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Justice For Immigrants
- Stand with Pope Francis on U.S Policy Towards Central America
- Justice for Immigrants Postcard
- Protect Central American Asylum Seekers/Migrants
- ISN: Immigration
- ISN: Policy Toward Central America