The CCSJ blogs are meant to be a place for Creighton students, faculty, staff, alumni/ae, and friends to reflect on their experiences with programs sponsored by the office or related to its mission. These reflections are meant to show the personal side of the students, faculty, and staff associated with the office. However, the views expressed in these reflections, and all other blogs found on or linked to from this website, are those of the individual authors and are not necessarily those of Creighton University, the Creighton Center for Service and Justice (CCSJ), or any of the University’s affiliates. The University and the CCSJ are not responsible for the actions, content, accuracy, or opinions expressed in these blogs.
In posting a comment anywhere on the site, you agree to the following CCSJ Comment Code:
- You are responsible for any comment which you post or is posted on your behalf; do not pretend to be someone else, post on someone else’s behalf, or allow someone to post on your behalf.
- Be respectful, do not attack the author or fellow commenters. (Personal attacks are not allowed and will be removed immediately. Do not harass or threaten, deliberately inflame or disrupt the conversation, or air personal grievances about other members of the community)
- Please respect others’ rights to their opinions, there are many viewpoints on every issue.
- Use appropriate language; avoid vulgarities, slurs, and derogative language.
- Keep to the point. Deliberate digressions do not aid the discussion and may be removed.
- Please be careful about posting your personal information. Please know that anything you post is available to anyone with online access. Also, please respect the privacy of others by not posting their personal information.
- By submitting content, you agree that it can be publicly posted in other places on the CCSJ’s website .
- The CCSJ may delete, reject, or ban any content that, in our judgment, violates these rules.
Please note that all comments are subject to approval and moderation which will occur during the CCSJ’s business hours. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the CCSJ.